We have experience representing clients in the retail, hospitality, insurance, manufacturing and technology, financial services, health care, professional services, construction and media and communication industries, such as:
- Software and Technology companies
- Financial Management businesses
- Financial advisory firms
- Real Estate Investment firms
- Accountants and CPA’s
- Insurance agents
- Franchisors and Franchisees
- Non-profit organizations
- Marketing firms
Driven Advocacy. Proven Results. Flexible Fees.
Put our experience to work for you.
Our ethical obligations regarding confidentiality, the attorney client privilege, and trust placed in us by our clients as well as privacy considerations are of paramount importance to us. Thus, we cannot disclose the specific identities of individuals and businesses that are our clients. While we continue to achieve successful results with a much larger range of litigation and transactional matters, a small representative sample of a few of the types of cases attorneys at our firm have handled includes:
- Defended a technology company engaged in marketing and selling websites and domain names in a lawsuit in federal district court alleging claims for breach of contract, tortious interference with contract, unjust enrichment and unfair trade practices in connection with the sale of the business. The case was dismissed.
- Obtained immediate injunctive relief in favor of manufacturing company engaged in the production and sale of consumer health products. Injunctive relief included an order for the immediate surrender of important computer data and business information.
- Successful representation of a large corporation and its owners in lawsuit filed by former shareholder alleging breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty in context of forced buy-out.
- Copyright infringement action against clients alleging illegal use of software. The case was dismissed.
- Represented the founding owner and shareholder of a rapidly expanding business during the process of franchising and in litigation to remove certain officers of the company. Claims included breach of contract, unfair competition, and enforceability of non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
- Structuring and negotiating the sale of a software company valued at several million dollars. Deal included an asset sale and owner consulting agreement.
- Successfully defended a medical device sales company in breach of contract action involving Uniform Commercial Code warranty issues.
- Pursued successful action to contest the validity of a will. Will not admitted to probate following trial.
- Handle all regional collection matters for a Fortune 500 company, including all arbitration and litigation relating to breach of contract for service agreements.
- Representing a developer during the process of acquiring tens of millions of dollars of residential real estate, including analyzing and establishing the proper corporate structure to manage various subsidiaries and properties and facilitate investor relations.
- Prevailed in defending an executive of a construction company against allegations of breach of restrictive covenant and misappropriation of trade secrets.